“Best Place to Stay - It's Almost Like Home!!!”

The Chambers Park Place
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Having visited Leeds a number of times staying in some of the more we'll known hotels, we can honestly say that the Chambers brings a more personal touch to making guests feel welcomed. The staff are genuinely very friendly and very tentative who demonstrate great customer service effortlessly! We booked up for a three night stay and we're pleasantly surprised upon checking in that our room had been upgraded. Our room was immaculate and very spacious with all the mod cons which almost made it feel like home! A warm and very comfortable stay made memorable by all the staff we met.....we'll definitely be checking in at the Chambers when we next visit Leeds!!!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan S

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Going off Tripadvisor reviews my wife and I opted to stay in the Chambers for a recent visit to Leeds to see a concert. We found the lady at reception to be very friendly and very helpful. We had been upgraded to a room with a balcony (although it wasn't the weather to be sitting outside) free of charge which was a nice touch. The reception was very modern, and the theme continued into the rooms. We were a little let down by the "gig", but definately not the Chambers. We shall be back again.......

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I used to live in Leeds and I still have friends there so, on returns to "God's own country", or- as the rest of us know it- Yorkshire, I have usually stayed with friends. That wasn't possible this time, so my intended booked us into The Chambers ahead of a weekend of major debauchery. It is fair to say that The Chambers couldn't be better located, it is a 3 minute walk down Quebec St from City Square and the train station. Quebec St was, to this reviewer anyway, known only for being the street where you jumped in a taxi after a night at the (now closed) Majestyk night club, so its quietness was a bit of a surprise.

That said, we didn't spend too much time in the room as we were up to visit those friends I have mentioned. But I can certainly testify to the friendliness of every member of staff we came across, one of whom offered us a map as we headed over to the new Trinity Centre to grab a quick sandwich. I'm not sure I'd need a map of Leeds even if I was totally unfamiliar with the city as it's very walkable, but we certainly appreciated the gesture.

The bathroom was spotless and featured a very powerful shower- and the best toilet flush I've come across. The living room was well appointed and the kitchen was well stocked with the- oh so important- tea and coffee making facilities. My only, tiny criticism of the apartment would be that I felt the bed was a bit narrow. But, as it was no impediment to a heavy sleep, that's a very minor quibble.

Top marks too to the manager of The Chambers for making an effort to engage us in conversation when we returned from the pub on Friday night although it must have been clear to her that I, at least, was absolutely smashed. I can't comment on the honesty bar, though I think that's a great idea, as we did all our drinking elsewhere. Nor did we bother with the free eggs, but I like that idea too!

When we do return to Leeds, I feel fairly certain that this is the only place we will be looking at.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Having stayed here several times I must finally get round to leaving a review. I now can't imagine staying anywhere other than The Chambers whenever I stay in Leeds. The team are all so friendly and helpful and the apartments are spacious, well equipped and clean (which from an OCD afflicted freak like me is high praise indeed!). The one and only piece of constructive criticism I can give is that the pillows are hard and less than comfortable, otherwise I cannot fault this peaceful city centre oasis. See you again soon!

Room Tip: Book early to avoid disappointment!
Reviewed 5 November 2013

What an absolutely gorgeous place to stay !! I booked this as a surprise for my boyfriend's birthday on Saturday 2nd November as the reviews on trip advisor all looked fantastic !! We got an early train into Leeds on the Saturday morning and walked to The Chambers (only a 5 minute walk). The staff were super friendly and stored our luggage while we headed off for a days shopping in Leeds !! The shopping is amazing, so many different shopping centers, bars and restaurants !! .. We headed back to check in around 4pm to chill out for a bit before heading out for our evening meal, such a nice surprise, I booked a studio and was upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment. It was absolutely gorgeous, fantastic decor and very very clean !! There are some lovely touches complimentary such as; milk, bread, beans, cereal, biscuits. Such a nice idea so you can have a leisurely breakfast before check out at 11 the next morning !! .. Highly recommend The Chambers to anybody !! :-) ***

Room Tip: All rooms looked fantastic!! We booked a studio and were upgraded to a 1 bedroom apartment which was...
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This aparthotel is an excellent idea, the rooms are spacious and well furnished, although the bedroom areas are quite small. The fridge is stocked enough to see you through breakfast. Everywhere is clean and well kept. The cooker was quite hard to use and there is no direction to the use booklets and once found it didn't really explain how to use it. I think if you get the hang it is quite clever as it is a grill, cooker and microwave all in one. It is well positioned for the shops, offices and restuarants of the town centre yet in a quiet enough street to get proper rest. That is if the bed was comfortable! This really let my stay down, hard as wood and unfortunately would put me off staying again.

Room Tip: Penthouse if you can!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Essentially serviced apartments providing separate living room and bedroom(s) with kitchenette and dining area, these rooms are great for a family or long- term stay. No frills public areas with an honesty bar, sitting area and very little else means you don't pay for services you don't need. Fridge comes stocked with breakfast foods including eggs or there is a Starbuck's and a Patisserie Valerie within 100 metres. Front desk service was pleasant and very helpful.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family