“Lovely stay.”

The Chambers Park Place
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A warm welcome on arrival with professional and friendly staff. Wonderful lobby with honesty bar and television...very comfortable and stylish.
Our apartment was stylishly decorated, modern and very clean. Lovely toiletries in the bath and shower room and essentials for breakfast in the fridge. Orange and apple juice/bread/milk/conserves. Eggs could be taken from the honesty bar at no extra charge. Also in the kitchen were crisps and some homemade biscuits from Christine. We had a very pleasant and informative chat with Christine when checking in.
The bed was very comfortable and the pillows too. A bottle of complimentary spring water and a phone were next to the bed. A large flatscreen t.v was on the wall opposite the bed and this had freeview. There were dvd's available from the lobby at no extra charge.
The bedroom had a large mirrored wardrobe which when opened lit up inside.
The apartment had a balcony with a table and chairs and was accessible from the bedroom and also the sitting open plan/lounge/dining area.
Wi fi was complimentary and there was an ice machine on the ground floor with jugs available so that ice can be taken to your room.
No noise could be heard during our stay so we enjoyed a good nights sleep.
An excellent place to stay. This was our first visit but I feel sure this is the place that we will stay if ever we are in the Leeds area.
Excellent value for money. A very pleasurable experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LDP2012

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

One of the best places I have stayed in in England .very clean and tidy and the apartments have everything you need in them. Bed was very comfortable with a flat screen TV on the wall. The receptionist was very very helpful and really plesent to talk to.nothing was to much trouble . The same went for the bloke who was on at night time. Will definitely stay there time and time again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart G
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this apartment for myself and my partner to have a relaxing break to celebrate our anniversary.
I rang to enquire about parking and other aspects of the booking days before we were due to check in and the staff were polite and very helpful.
I was able to reserve 2 car parking spaces with no problems.
On arrival to the chambers, yet again the staff were lovely, took interest in where we were from, how far we had travelled and wished us a lovely stay.
When we walked into the apartment it was absolutely beautiful. More than what we expected. Beautifully furnished, milk, bread, juice amongst other things were provided. It was lovely that we couldn't hear anyone in the other apartments near where we were staying and couldn't hear any noise from the traffic outside.
I will definitely be making another booking to stay at The Chambers. One of the most enjoyable breaks I've had in a long time!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skbains
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Yet another fantastic stay at The Chambers. My sister and I have now stayed here several times and the consistency with regards to front of house, attention to detail, customer care...(..I could go on and on) is simply incredible. On this occasion, it was wonderful to meet Karoline who has taken care of our bookings in the past. Katie and Jodie also deserve a special mention as front of house is so warm and welcoming, it's almost like re-visiting friends. The apartment was beautiful and stylish as always and a good night sleep is always on the cards as the sound proofing is amazing. We had drinks in the cosy bar area and exchanged conversation with other quests. My niece is visiting with her boyfriend later in the year and I know she will be booking again soon after. We are already planning our next weekend!

Room Tip: Stayed in different rooms and every one has been suburb.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank visitleeds
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited Leeds for a weekend and stayed here. We were initially disappointed at the fact that there was no prominent sign/hotel name but all that changed within 3 minutes of getting in. Friendly and helpful staff, well decorated and comfortable rooms equipped with more than we needed, quiet area..... We ended up spending the entire weekend indoors! Another major plus is that it is walking distance from the train station. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank simplymoi
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I decided for the second time this year to try the idea of an apartment rental rather than a hotel. I chose the Chambers and had a excellent night there. I was told that they don't do breakfast and to my surprise they had left eggs bread and other extras in my fridge for the morning. Nice touch. I would definately stay there again as the room it self was brilliant and is what you would expect from a 5 star hotel with a little bit more. Helpful friendly staff on hand if you get stuck and easy access to the shops and train station. A perfect alternative to the hotel. I would without doubt stay again when I am next in Leeds. From now on I will always try the apartment idea first before booking into a hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beatrice D
Reviewed 12 April 2014

This place is fantastic, we stayed on a Saturday night...the whole stay was completely stress-free. Parking and checking in was easy and quick, the apartment itself was fantastic- clean and fresh inside with very tasteful decor. We were pleasantly surprised to see we were provided with a breakfast pack and snacks, which we thought was a lovely touch...along with the honesty bar in reception. The staff were helpful and friendly, nothing was a problem to help. This place is reasonably priced for what you get, we couldn't of asked for better. Definitely recommend!!!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple