“Thank-you tripadvisor”

The Chambers Park Place
Ranked #2 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed 22 May 2014

So, I urgently needed a room - the Hotel I usually use and have done for 5-6 years only had really expensive rates left and weren't prepared to be flexible, so I took a look at tripadvisor for Hotels in Leeds and found The Chambers.

Ranked at #1 with excellent reviews, I thought I would try it out and it was so good that I just might never stay at the other Hotel again! The booking process, room, service, facilities, on-site car parking and everything about the stay was excellent. And if I can choose a really great one-bedroom apartment instead of just a room, why would I want to stay in a Hotel again?

The location is very central, there are some good restaurants nearby, a Tesco express within 5 mins walk and an honesty bar for drinks and coffee, etc ... available 24 hours.

I fully understand why it is ranked #1of places to stay in Leeds - try it, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank ForestFan1001

Reviewed 21 May 2014

The Chambers Park Place was just perfect! We came for a special night away and we're not disappointed in the slightest. I was close to booking the Doubletree Hilton as I'd previously stayed there but I'm so thankful I decided against it. The few staff we came across were a credit to the company and local knowledge of restaurants etc was second to none. It really was the most pleasant stay I've ever had and I'm positive this won't be our last stay. I must mention Sal, he dealt with us for most of the stay and nothing was too much trouble and really deserves credit for our stay being so perfect. Thanks to everyone at The Chambers.

1  Thank Jonny2967
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here with friends last weekend and wow its fantastic the staff are polite and welcoming. The rooms fantastic couldnt fault our stay at all just amazing. I would and will definatly reccomend to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The staff were friendly and professional, and the lobby welcoming and stylish. Our room was spotless and beautifully furnished, with a large comfy bed. I appreciated the huge shower and large fluffy towels; the heated towel rail was an appreciated extra too.

The breakfast selection in the fridge was more than reasonable (loved the bread!), although it took a few goes to work out how to use the microwave/oven as we were unable to find the instructions! Unfortunately the car park was full but we were able to park on the street outside the hotel which was reasonably priced.

And to top off a great stay; a large umbrella was resting by the front door - perfect. We can never rely on the English weather.

2  Thank Sophie P
Reviewed 5 May 2014

A warm welcome on arrival with professional and friendly staff. Wonderful lobby with honesty bar and television...very comfortable and stylish.
Our apartment was stylishly decorated, modern and very clean. Lovely toiletries in the bath and shower room and essentials for breakfast in the fridge. Orange and apple juice/bread/milk/conserves. Eggs could be taken from the honesty bar at no extra charge. Also in the kitchen were crisps and some homemade biscuits from Christine. We had a very pleasant and informative chat with Christine when checking in.
The bed was very comfortable and the pillows too. A bottle of complimentary spring water and a phone were next to the bed. A large flatscreen t.v was on the wall opposite the bed and this had freeview. There were dvd's available from the lobby at no extra charge.
The bedroom had a large mirrored wardrobe which when opened lit up inside.
The apartment had a balcony with a table and chairs and was accessible from the bedroom and also the sitting open plan/lounge/dining area.
Wi fi was complimentary and there was an ice machine on the ground floor with jugs available so that ice can be taken to your room.
No noise could be heard during our stay so we enjoyed a good nights sleep.
An excellent place to stay. This was our first visit but I feel sure this is the place that we will stay if ever we are in the Leeds area.
Excellent value for money. A very pleasurable experience.

1  Thank LDP2012
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

One of the best places I have stayed in in England .very clean and tidy and the apartments have everything you need in them. Bed was very comfortable with a flat screen TV on the wall. The receptionist was very very helpful and really plesent to talk to.nothing was to much trouble . The same went for the bloke who was on at night time. Will definitely stay there time and time again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stuart G
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this apartment for myself and my partner to have a relaxing break to celebrate our anniversary.
I rang to enquire about parking and other aspects of the booking days before we were due to check in and the staff were polite and very helpful.
I was able to reserve 2 car parking spaces with no problems.
On arrival to the chambers, yet again the staff were lovely, took interest in where we were from, how far we had travelled and wished us a lovely stay.
When we walked into the apartment it was absolutely beautiful. More than what we expected. Beautifully furnished, milk, bread, juice amongst other things were provided. It was lovely that we couldn't hear anyone in the other apartments near where we were staying and couldn't hear any noise from the traffic outside.
I will definitely be making another booking to stay at The Chambers. One of the most enjoyable breaks I've had in a long time!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple