“Great fun”
Review of Tick Tock Unlock

Tick Tock Unlock
Ranked #1 of 49 Fun & Games in Leeds
More attraction details
Owner description: Tick Tock Unlock is a simple and exciting live escape game designed for groups of 3-6 people. You only have one goal: escape from the room in 60 minutes by solving a series of puzzles, unravelling clues, and working together as a team to reveal the darkest secrets that have never been shared. Are you ready to put your wits to the test?
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Went not knowing what to expect and it was a great way to spend an hour with friends.

The difficulty was set just right (we got out just) and the staff were friendly and helped out without being intrusive or spoiling the experience.

Would advise any group who is after something different to do to look this up and give it a go!

Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

From the beginning this was a fun and exciting activity which got us all thinking. As a small group of three it was great to get us all laughing and working together, then celebrating our success! Definitely looking forward to visiting again!

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Three of us giggled our way through as a mini team. Sharing the success of our release with a whoop. Brilliant rainy day diversion and one I will repeat without a doubt.

Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I did this on a groupon not really knowing what to expect. It was very well organised and cleverly planned out and excellent value for the groupon price. I will go back when they create more puzzle rooms. We had a team of 4 which was just nice we all got stuck in and got out with 2 mins 30 secs to spare!!

1  Thank monkeyleebee
Reviewed 24 August 2014

My mum looked somehow both wary and bored as we sat in a waiting room filled with props for costumes. 'I'm not dressing up. I can't believe you wanted to come here for your birthday. I like cream teas and going to see James Blunt, not this!' Fast forward an hour and my mum is screaming and cheering as we made it through the last padlock with but a minute to go, and was more than happy to don a hat and moustache for a promo photo - even knowing that it was destined for the dreaded Facebook!

With the right balance of difficulty and ingenuity, the hour just flew by for all five of us. The puzzles are interesting and off the wall (sometimes literally!) - I can't wait to go to the next game they run! You have to work together, communicate and rely on each other, playing to each others' strengths. All this with a huge dollop of fun! Well worth the money!

1  Thank TheLaughingCat