“Tried to go for Sunday dinner again !!!!!”

Kirkstall Bridge Inn
Ranked #233 of 2,391 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: British
Description: Kirkstall Brewery's Flagship Pub. Best beer garden in Leeds. Full menu served: Monday - Saturday 12:00-21:00 Sunday Roasts served: 12:00-17:00
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The roast with the most ...... Chance would be a fine thing .... Regulars we have come down for Sunday dinner at 4 pm ... Plenty of time before they finish serving food as advertised ... To be told NO .... We only have food for reservations made .... Not reliable .... Obviously can't cater for their needs .... This has happened to us before .... Now looking for somewhere else to go on a Sunday that CAN cater for their clientelle ...bridge turning into west end...... mAke sure you reserve if u want to eat here or you will go hungry like we are.... They are still serving and we are having to smell the food and watch people eat ....I'm so not happy

29  Thank Penny R

Reviewed 10 April 2016

We booked in the Bridge for Sunday lunch, the food was fresh, beautifully cooked and reasonably priced. We will definitely go back! We have also been in. Friday night and my other half was delighted with the choice of beers!

1  Thank loisl225
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Great pub for good craft beers. Lots of American craft beers - very strong. Food is fantastic. Lots to choose from. Price is mid-range. The decor is new and comfortable and harks back to yesteryear. The beer garden sits next to the river Aire. A good place to spend a sunny afternoon.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank David O
Reviewed 4 April 2016

I've just recently visited the Kirkstall Bridge Inn for lunch and once again, I enjoyed my visit. I arrived around 1pm and it was quite busy inside. I ordered a pint of Kirkstall Pale Ale which was excellent as always. After a quick browse of the menu I'd decided on the Pulled Pork Sandwich and got a seat at a table by the window.
The interior of the Bridge is to me just how I imagine the perfect pub to be like. After a short while admiring the pub, my food was brought out and I thoroughly enjoyed the Pulled Pork, which was served with apple sauce and a side of chips.

1  Thank Sunmagic
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Eaten Sunday lunch here a couple of times now. Always very good. Massive plate of food with plenty of veg and good variety. Brisket was wonderful today. They also do a good nut roast and choice of real ales. Gluten free is also an option.