“The clap is more entertaining.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Bar Risa Leeds - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bar Risa Leeds
warrington
“The clap is more entertaining.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2009

Dont waste your money with this establishment very rude staff and not good value. As in the title.

doncaster
“good night!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2009

Me and my partner went to jongleurs for his birthday and we had a really good time. I was a little nervous as i had read loads of bad reviews about it but we had a right laugh! the comedians were really funny and had us in stitches! the drinks were a little pricey though at 12 pound a pitcher. ony thing i would say is dont bother with the food as it was horrible but if you just want a good night id go for it.

York, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Avoid like the plague!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2009

Don't waste your money at this venue. THE STAFF are incredibly RUDE. You expect to be treated well, but it's quite clear once you have paid that's all that matters here. They definately need teaching some good quality customer service. The comedian's if you can call them this, are quite simply NOT funny. It was typical seaside humour, they are never gonna make it in the real world. What a HUGE disappointment this was. Take my advice and avoid like the plague!!!

Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Cracking night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2008

I went to Jongleurs on a thursday night and enjoyed every minute. The venue wasnt amazing but the comedy was excellent. We had 4 great comedians on, jugs of beer and had a great night.

My sides were hurting and my eyes were streaming.

It is a good idea to do some research of the lineup on the Jongleurs website to make sure you like the comedians, but having seen a large amount of live comedy from the big names and clubs like this, I would definately go again (and we are start of october)

Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Don't waste your money!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2007

Had one of the worst nights out ever at Jongleurs in Leeds. The staff were rude, the floor was sticky (says a lot), the venue was tacky and the comedians just weren't funny. At a ticket price of £17 a head I excpected more.

I suppose we could have put up with the disappointing venue if the comedy had been funny at all - but it simply wasn't (although maybe I am being unfair - I left half way through the show as I was so bored - it could be that the very last act was the one that could have saved the night).

Compere was a "comedienne" called Mandy Knight - she really was abysmal. Her brand of "humour" simply involved hurling insults at random members of the audience, there was no finesse involved at all. For example, aimed at a group of girls in the audience "Are you a hen party? You look like a bunch of old slappers". Where's the humour in that?

I won't be wasting my money here again. If you want a good laugh on a night out in Leeds stick to going to a bar with your friends!!

2 Thank Honey_Bunny_Leeds