“Something a little different”
Review of Bundobust

Bundobust
Ranked #28 of 1,961 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$0 - US$21
Cuisines: Indian, Bar, Street Food
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: NOW OPEN A craft beer bar with an Indian street food kitchen.
Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

Wow, so simple but very effective.

Bundobust is a bustling little place which let's you stroll in, pick a pew and enjoy the night with a variety of beers and interesting vegetarian food.

We went as a party of 6 on a Friday around 7pm. It was busy but found a table within 5 minutes as people come and go frequently as they've eaten.

The beers on tap rotate we were told but you'll see a variety from local Saltaire to Belgian imports.

Food wise it was all fantastic and there was a good choice. Delivery was quick from when we ordered. Popular choices were ladies fingers (Okra), Bhaji, Bundo Chaat and Bhel Puri. All recommended.

Great place, cool vibe.

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I've been wanting to visit here since it opened as I absolutely love Prashad. It did not disappoint one bit. The chaat was just as mouthwateringly delicious as I recalled and with the smaller dishes we could try more and share.
The biggest bonus is that my husband will love the real ales and we could stay all night. I'll be bringing lots of people in the future.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Stumbled upon this place today and can't believe how fab it was. Food was great and the service excellent. Great value for money and great atmosphere. Hoping they look to add more dishes to their menu!

1  Thank KatieG06
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our visit to bundobust, where between 2 of us we shared 5 dishes. They are served in small paper bowls and priced around £4-6 each. The beer menu is diverse and some of the beers are pricey but are similar to other places in Leeds offering the same kind of bottles. The coriander pilsner is fresh, crisp and very drinkable. It's complements the tasty good well.

I hope to revisit, a great place for casual drinks with tasty authentic Indian food in a quirky venue. Look out for the walls made of recycled doors....

Reviewed 23 August 2014

I came for some food after work and enjoyed pretty much one of everything off the venue and every dish was delicious and so cheap! We tried the coriander Pilsner which was great also. The staff are really friendly and are happy to talk about the food or the many beers they offer.
Such a great addition to Leeds which I'll be visiting again soon!