“My Fav Thai restaurant in Leeds”
Review of My Thai Leeds

My Thai Leeds
Ranked #70 of 2,230 Restaurants in Leeds
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: A Thai Shack in the heart of Leeds , serving affordable Thai food. Leave the pack lunch at home and eat with us! Next door to First direct Arena in Wade Lane in Merion Centre.
Reviewed 11 August 2016

Superb Thai food, at a great price and with fantastic service. I have been 3 times and it always delights, it can get busy and you may have to wait a few minutes for a table, but its well worth it. Proper Thai Street food, well cooked (you are able to see it all being prepared) and at a good honest price.

1  Thank Tim B

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Went here on Sunday and it was brilliant...the food was superb. All freshly cooked in front of you. Immaculately clean restaurant and the staff were very friendly. The prices are very fair and considering the quality of the food...very low really. I will be going back VERY soon..

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Our daughter had been here recently and recommended it. She was right. The service was excellent, with welcoming serving staff. The place is small , was full and had great atmosphere.
We had starters and a different curry each and it was all freshly prepared and cooked, and authentic Thai, not European fusion. Next time we will have more starters and share a curry. I loved the Crispy Pork one I had. My husband had a vegetarian Green Curry with a fried egg.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

Fantastic restaurant with Thai food at its best.

Cosy atmosphere and excellent staff and service.

Due to being a very small restaurant booking is essential but definitely worth it

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Hidden away In the streets of Leeds, this place is a well hidden treasure.
Initially quite when we entered at 12:10, but within 15 mins the place was full, many nearby office staff calling in for food.
Food is excellent, super quick service.
Tamarind dish is fantastic.
Recommend.

1  Thank MozzyYorkshire
trees007, Business Support Manager at My Thai Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thank you for the visit and lovely review!!!
Raquel