“Another great meal!”

Price range: US$20 - US$26
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Free parking on main and side street cctv in operation
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I visited raja's last night with my family. We have been here many times before and never fail to have a beautiful meal and excellent service!
Last night we were involved in a minor car accident en route. I rang the restaurant to tell them we were going to be late and they were fine about it. Raja even offered to come and collect us!
My partner has recently been enjoying the goat curry which he highly recommends. Desi chicken is my favourite dish. That's what I would eat if I was given one last meal ever!!!
The staff are so friendly in raja's and feel like friends now!
If you are thinking of going then I really recommend that you do.

1  Thank Lolly101

Reviewed 10 July 2014

This is the best Indian restaurant we have ever been to. The food is fantastic we have tried other curry houses but nothing beats this one. We go as often has we can it is well worth the 25minute drive.The staff are very nice and the owner is a lovely man. Give it a go you will not be disappointed.

2  Thank YorkshireMay
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I often drive past this restaurant often wondering as to what lies behind the entrance doors.
I'm a fan of tripadviser and was aware that this restaurant was supposedly in the top 10 restaurants in Leeds.
On a weekday evening, whilst driving past, I thought I'd give the place a try...
I ate a vegetable samosa starter in the restaurant and took a main meal of chicken and spinach with an Indian style egg rice home.
The service is brilliant... really friendly staff who welcome you when you walk through the door.
The starter which I ate in the restaurant was excellent... good portions and lovely, fresh food.
The main meal which I took home was also great... Food is always better when eaten in a restaurant hence I can't wait to return!

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We visited Rajas ( 28/6/14) on recommendation , we arrived at 6:30 pm to be warmly greeted to our table in a quiet corner .
The waiter was very friendly and we quickly ordered 2 large Cobras , the menu offered lots of choice and we settled for starters of Chicken Livers , Onion Bhaji , mains of the Khas Biryani , Karai Chicken and Peshwari naan .
The food came quickly and the portion size great just enough,tastes were fantastic and the naan so soft and fluffy !
The waiter came twice to ask if things were OK so plenty of attention !
We will definitely return even though we came from Wakefield

1  Thank David N
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Well worth a short journey out of the city centre.
The food is stunning. Best Indian cuisine outside of India.
The chefs specials are gorgeous.
You can also watch them cook as the kitchen is open.
The restaurant is a no frills environment & it's like a step back to India in feel.
The owner is a lovely friendly & proud man & rightly so.
Will go back next time I'm in Leeds.

2  Thank Mark L