“Revamped Veggie Breakfast”

Price range: US$7 - US$29
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Our daughter is a student at Leeds Uni and where we are on chauffeur duties my wife and I have formed a habit of dropping in here for a veggie breakfast at the end of our long drive up north. Always enjoyed it, even though we are often the oldest people in the room, but we had some anxieties on Saturday when we saw they had changed the menu. We needn't have worried as the same previous high standards of thought and invention have continued with the new veggie breakfast. Spinach! who would have thought it! The one thing I would say is the pot of tea is just about enough for a cup each when really you want gallons of the Yorkshire brew. A side pot of hot water wouldn't go amiss. At just under £18 for the two of us it is not the cheapest in the area I am sure and I have not tried the others so can't honestly compare but for us this is a real treat. Might have to come here even when she leaves Uni!

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Visited the ls6 cafe today for brunch. We got the mammoth breakfast with cafe americano and the eggs benedict. Bacon was too cooked and slightly too salty but the real misfortune was the coffee -absolutely disgusting, i wouldn't recommend it to my worst enemy!!!! But everything else was really nice, the apple juice was tasty and the eggs really fantastic... I would recommend the place to people going to Leeds for the first time but i would warn them to stay away from the coffee!!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

LS6 is a really fun cafe with retro decor. We ate lunch arriving at 12.35 and it was already busy. The waitress who served us was a great character. We shared a meze platter which was very reasonable at £10 for two. There was much more food than we needed. I don't live in Leeds which is a shame, I would go often if it was closer.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Taken here by my daughter, who is at uni in Leeds, this place is a real find. Genuinely eclectic decor and not the nauseating faux shabby chic Soho House wannabe decor that so many eateries have. Owners very friendly and service ok if a tad slow. Great menu but the real show stopper is the quality of the food. My wife and duaghter hadthe Yorkshire breakfast every element of which they enjoyed. Portions were good but not ManvsFood irksomely huge. I had the huevos rancheros which were simply delightful from the first eyeful to the last mouthful. Every element was delicious and the quality only comparable to teh huevos rancheros I had in Soho house New York a few years back. Please do your taste buds a favour and go eat here.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Visited LS6 with my family for Saturday breakfast. Loved the eclectic decor, the lively and friendly atmosphere, excellent service and above all the fantastic food. Full Yorkshire breakfast with first class sausages and bacon was delicious and hue is rancheros a delight. Highly recommend this lovely local cafe