“Disappointed”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Leeds City Centre
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I went few month ago and I really enjoyed the food and the service but yesterday I wanted to pass by & the door were closed, it has been closed, its now available to rent, such a shame !!!!! Hope the new one will be as good as the old one... good luck

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Wake up tripadvisor! Such a shame that its closed. So why do TA still have it on their database. A little slack.

5  Thank HenryRoot
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

For essentially a steak and chips joint la grillade is normally pretty consistent if not abit overpriced. The location isn't very good these days as I often feel claustrophobic in the bowels of the building and no natural light does not help. Good wine list though and service is efficient. Not a patch on the old days though when I would be raving about it !!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I was recommended this place by a friend who's rich aunt takes her there quite often. Why do I say Rich ....I take my girlfriend for what you would call an quiet evening meal on a sturday followed by a dance later. So you check in and have to say its very classy by the reception ...massive fish tank wich seems to have the catch of the day. So I orded a nice bottle of wine or 2 ...it was very good .... we both had Grilled fillet steak and It was nice. ...I cannot really fault any of the food or service. When the bill arrived I had a tear in my eye but it was all good. I would highly recommend the place. Just don't do what I do and check prices after eating.

2  Thank Eriq J
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Real shame this restaurant has closed. Really hope they reopen somewhere else in the city centre. Couldn't ever fault the food here and I've not tasted a fillet steak as good yet unfortunately and the cheese board was fab. I always said that if I knew I was going to "pop my cloggs" my preferred last supper would be here.

1  Thank Sarah C