“Sundy lunch”

Price range: US$10 - US$19
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Found close to the St Thomas & St Edmunds Church in the heart of historic Salisbury, this ASK Italian restaurant has recently gone through an extensive refurbishment. We've created a restaurant with a distinctive new look inspired by modern Italian design. And with the help of our expert friends, including awarding-winning chef Theo Randall, we've created a menu that features a range of simple, classic Italian food and an all Italian wine list.
Reviewed 12 May 2014

went here for Sunday lunch, wish I found a pup, service was slow, food was cold, and not that good, it was ok thats all I can say about it, but they do need to do something about the staff, they are frindley but cloth could do with a was and could look a little smater, one guy looks like the teanager that you see down the street wild pant hanging out.

1  Thank thefishingboys

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Very nice place, pleasant staff pity we were not told when we sat down what was not available. My husband wanted sea bass and on ordering it was told that they had none and their last delivery was on Tuesday! Today is Thursday-spoilt it for him as that is his favourite dish. Anyway, I had a Chefs salad and they were kind enough to omit what I cannot eat and add things I can eat! Very tasty and enjoyable, husband had RIGATONI AL MANZO PICCANTE which he enjoyed - bit spicy but would have preferred the fish! Desserts were different - profiteroles filled with ice cream -ok but wouldl not have again. All in all nice lunch and would visit ASK again.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I would like to inform you of my experience with Ask restaurant in Salisbury.
Matt the manager and Emma assistant manager both worked closely with me to help me organise a 16th birthday party, they pulled out all the stops and allowed me to bring all my props in.
The party was a complete success.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Love their menu, and the staff are always so friendly. They are brilliant with children and make a family meal a real pleasure

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The ambiance of this restaurant is quite good, although the table we were shown to could have done with a wipe over. Young waiting staff who were generally very good, except when I asked for the bill and kept waiting so I went to the bar to pay. The food: I ordered what was described on the menu as 'meatballs'. What I got was a dish with pasta and perhaps one cut up meatball. I could find no other trace of meatball in the dish. For nearly £11 this was disappointing. My wife's chicken dish was also extremely light on chicken. A 660 ml bottle of Peroni £6.15. All in all a very ordinary meal for two, consisting of two beers, two mains and some what were described as 'nibbles' came to just short of £40. Was this value for money? Definitely not. There is better value to be had in this city.

1  Thank timbo50