“Don't bother”

Price range: US$9 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Found close to the St Thomas & St Edmunds Church in the heart of historic Salisbury, this ASK Italian restaurant has recently gone through an extensive refurbishment. We've created a restaurant with a distinctive new look inspired by modern Italian design. And with the help of our expert friends, including awarding-winning chef Theo Randall, we've created a menu that features a range of simple, classic Italian food and an all Italian wine list.
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Went here for staff meal, food took a long time, didn't all come out together.
Lots of us sat waiting for food that seemed to have been forgotten.
Awful service.
Not enough staff.
Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Every visit has been a delight - the food is really, really good. Excellent service, varied and interesting menu, fabulous cocktails.....highly recommend - you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

We booked on for dinner whilst on a few days break using Tesco clubcard vouchers a fantastic deal. Never been to an ASK before it was lovely. We loved the decor and fittings, great atmosphere in there and fairly busy for midweek. The food looked delicious we couldn't decide we weren't overly hungry so didnt have starter we went with something different which I can't spell so won't try but boy it was good. We then decided the pizza looked amazing and as we hadn't had a starter we got one to share as well. Dessert was amazing too honeycomb cheesecake yummy and my partner was persuaded to try the lava by our server (a delightful pink haired pocket rocket). We were so glad she had it, her comment was 'it's like something you see on masterchef' and it was, obviously I tried it too and in my opinion you can't go here and not eat this! Fantastic food and service (my partner never tips but insisted we did so that tells you something) lovely night thanks guys!

Reviewed 25 June 2016

We arrived too early, but were welcomed in and offered a drink. The service was good, the food was great and the place was welcoming. I know this is just widespread chain Italian food, but when it is as good as this who cares.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I like this restaurant alot.
Having visited several years ago and finding it rather mediocre, I was a little hesitant in returning. However, the place is transformed - excellent food at reasonable prices.
What really impressed me was the attitude of the staff - smiling, welcoming and friendly, with nothing too much trouble!