“Ok but”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Ok but”
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is in a great location near Salisbury cathedral. It does feel cramped and is very hot. The food was okay, a reasonable carbonara and good pizza, service was good maybe a bit rushed.

London, United Kingdom
“Very enjoyable”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

Popped in on Saturday evening on the off chance of a free table. We
We're welcomed in and a table was ready within 5 mins. Great food, great service and a great atmosphere.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
“Nonchalant and far too hot”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I felt like we were in the way and taking to long to decide. Also restaurant was very hot which made for an uncomfortable night. Will not be going back in a hurry.

• Visited October 2013
south
“Always disappointing”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times, each time it changes hands I think maybe they will improve it. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice....

The food is average. They are not sure what ingredients dishes contain - I ask this as I have food allergies and when chefs do not know all the ingredients it makes me think it came from a packet.

The service is absolutely appalling. I don't know how they consistently manage to find the worst wait staff imaginable and only employ them.

I have heard terrible stories from friends of ruined birthdays and anniversaries spent here. Needless to say I will not be visiting again.

Visited December 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, but aloof staff”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I've eaten at other Prezzo restaurants and I've always been impressed by the quality of the food I've eaten there. I think it's probably my favourite chain. The food here was no different. The menu has great variety and when our food arrived it was excellent. The staff at this particular branch of Prezzo were odd though. They seemed aloof and indifferent to us. We felt a little like we were getting in their way! It's a shame because the uneasy atmosphere they created ruined what would iotherwise have been a great experience.

Visited October 2013