“Score based mostly on service”
Review of Prezzo - Salisbury

Prezzo - Salisbury
Ranked #113 of 275 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$0 - US$61
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Food ok but made better by awesome service . Very fast and efficient during a busy Saturday's night service ... Ty !

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been to a few of Prezzo's, so when I saw one in Salisbury I was delighted. However that's where my delight stopped! The service was terrible, slow to take the order, they forgot half of it, my friend had to send his back, so I ate alone as mine would if been cold if I had waited for his replacement, when the replacement came it looked & tasted horrid. The people doing the cooking were having a very loud argument ! When we said that we were not happy the waiter just shrugged his shoulders... So guess what? We won't be going there again :((

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Had a beautiful meal at this restaurant and my friend and myself love Italian food. Highly recommended :) early bird lunch meal was great value at £9.95! On holiday but if I lived here I would come all the time.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We made our first visit to Prezzo recently and were most impressed, not only with the food, but as we sat upstairs, with the atmosphere of this old building.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had a dinner with two small children (two and four). The staff was very helpful (special thanks to Polish waitress). We were seated quickly and children got some paper and crayons. We were well advised as far as children menu was concerned. Also they served us quickly. Nice ambiance and really customer-friendly approach. The food quality was very good. Also nice aesthetics. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Travchris