Salisbury Apartments
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Salisbury
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswelcome packbiscuitsyogurtbedroomfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2010

We were looking for somewhere to rent for a few days, rather than staying in a hotel and having to eat out every evening. This was a very nice, comfortable flat in a quiet location, within walking distance of Salisbury and convenient for visiting Wiltshire.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2010

This apartment was #1 on this site which was why we chose it. We were not disappointed. The apartment was excellent and judging by the comments in the visitor's book, everyone who had stayed there had thought the same. Cereal, milk etc are provided for your breakfast. However, the kitchen has all mod cons if you like to cook - not when I'm on holiday! There is also off-street parking which is a must as the street parking is by resident permit

It's location is just a short walk to the city centre and the cathedral. If you have a car, it is only a short drive to Stonehenge but there is a Stonehenge bus tour if not.

We had a meal at an Italian restaurant, Strada, - it was excellent. It was almost full when we went on a Wednesday evening so expect it might be difficult to get in at a weekend.

We also had a great lunch at a pub called The Cloisters. My husband, who is a CAMRA member, would recommend the beer.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mrsalb
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I know this is a little late and I did promise Mary I would post something. This was my first time staying in a self catering accommodation and it was very hard act to follow.

I was fortunate enough to stay in apartment # 2 which was very spacious with a large kitchen, nice lounge with huge flat screen TV & DVD player, a wash & dryer, excellent bath room and very good size bedroom. When you arrive there is homemade bread and jam, butter, milk and orange juice on top of the tea and coffee waiting for you.

The location is very good for the train station and you are 15 minute walk from central Salisbury. As well, there is a Waitrose supermarket close by which has everything you need to make an amazing meal. The neighborhood is very quiet and this allows for a great sleep on the comfy bed.

The first night I was there the circuit breaker tripped and when I called Mary at 8 in the morning to inform her, she was very apologetic and was at the apartment in 20 minutes to fix the issue. This was the only issue I had however Mary's quick response made me love this place more.

If you are going to Salisbury, which to me is one of the most beautiful cities in England, Salisbury Apartments is your best choice. I am looking forward to staying here again and as I stated in my title, the apartment was better than my own apartment.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank Beanie72
Reviewed 1 July 2010

I booked a one-night stay in Apartment 2 as part of a mini break for our wedding anniversary based on all the other reviews on this site, and we were definitely not disappointed. It was our first time staying in a serviced apartment so we didn't really know what to expect, but we were amazed! The place is lovely, very homely and relaxing on a quiet side-street with dedicated parking. Everything that could have been done was done for us, from breakfast awaiting us to a lovely greeting note. I'd recommend anyone considering a trip to Salisbury to stay here! We were up early for our Stonehenge stone circle access (you get to walk among the stones which normal visitors can't) and Stonehenge is only a twenty minute drive away.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2010

The reviews seemed too good to be true - but they understated the value and service we received. Mary made a trip to get additional bedding, and dropped us off at a supermarket and picked us up on the way back. This probably isn't "normal" service - but it made a big difference for us. The kitchen is complete, and easy to get around in. Television and Internet were excellent. Decor was very new and great. The area was quiet residential, with some nice take out nearby. This is too good pass up.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple