“Friendly Staff and good food.”

Milano Italian Restaurant
Ranked #154 of 270 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$19 - US$57
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Milano Italian restaurant is a comfortable, relaxed restaurant offering a new concept in Salisbury. You can now enjoy the finest quality Italian food in relaxed informal surroundings. We offer a heated conservatory where you can sit and relax whilst enjoying a pre-lunch /dinner drink. Our comfortable furnishings and soft mood lighting provide a stylish friendly relaxed atmosphere and in the summer months the roof retracts so you can enjoy your drinks in the warm summer sun. Although we serve Italian food, we do still continue to serve our delicious home cooked Sunday roasts, just like mums!! Whatever the occasion, a quick lunchtime special, a lunch meeting with a colleague or a leisurely lunch or dinner with friends and family, you will enjoy our pasta, meat & fish dishes and much more, you will have a difficult decision on your hands deciding what to choose.
cambridge
“Friendly Staff and good food.”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

This restaurant at the Milford Hall Hotel was very good. The food was mainly grill type meals, but for a couple of nights it was OK. All the meals were well presented and cooked well, the waitress and waiter were very friendly and couldn't do enough for us.

Visited December 2013

Huaraz, Peru
“Disappointing and will not be coming back”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

After noticing that the restaurant is part of the Delicious Dining chain I thought this would be a great place for Sunday lunch. However, the venue itself was unexpected, service was not great, the food look very unappealing and was not pleasant to eat. Although I will leave with a positive as the price for three courses can be considered value for money, however the food itself does not suffice.

• Visited December 2013
Lymm
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

I have just returned from a business trip to the South and really could not wait to write this review.

I stayed at the Milford Hall hotel for a couple of nights and ate here on my first night.

I started with the mulligatawny soup which is perhaps one of the best ones that I have ever had anywhere

I followed this up with a goats cheese crumble with new potatoes and this was exquisite.

The waiting staff were attentive and were able to give excellent advice.

A truly memorable experience! Thank you

Amanda G, Manager at Milano Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give such a great review to Salisbury Seafood & Steak House.

Have a lovely Christmas and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Best Wishes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

Came here with my parents had a really good meal. The steak was one of the best steaks I have ever had. The service was great we're looked after very well would recommend this restaurant to anyone. I shall defiantly return. Thanks for a great time.

• Visited October 2013
Amanda G, Manager at Milano Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, 13 November 2013
I am pleased you had a great time at the Salisbury Seafood and Steakhouse. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. look forward to seeing you again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I didn't really know what to expect before I went to this restaurant with my girlfriend, but I was massively impressed with the quality of the food and service at this hidden gem in Salisbury.

1 Thank Jordan B
Thank you for your comments on the Amazing food. see you soon.