See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited Salisbury on our way to visit Stonehenge. We booked 20 Potters Way for an overnight stay. Gil was so lovely and friendly. Our room was clean and comfortable with an ensuite bathroom with English cottage decor. We had a delicious English breakfast home cooked by Gil. Gil was very welcoming and made our stay lovely. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

my friends and myself stayed at potters way again this year on our way to cornwall, once again it was a great stay, jill is very warm and welcoming and nothing is too much trouble for her, the rooms are very clean, the beds are really comfortable and the breakfast is wonderful, good quality ingredients and lots of it, thanks again jill for another great stay see you next year

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2015

my friends and i stayed at potters way a couple of weeks ago, Jill is lovely very welcoming nothing is too much trouble for her, the rooms were spotless and the beds very comfortable lovely bathroom and shower the breakfast was very very nice and plenty of it i would definitely recommend staying here if you are planning to go to salisbury we are definitely going to stay there again thanks Jill

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2015

I stayed there with family and friends in August 2015.Beautiful house,very comfortable, clean and only 1 mile away from Salisbury City centre. Jill, the Landlady is lovely and very welcoming, she made us feel at home, her breakfasts were delicious and very generous.
I highly recommend this gem, and look forward to visiting again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank malikaa1
Reviewed 11 November 2014

Stayed at 20 Potters Way in October. Great place, affordable, friendly and definitely a place that we would stay at again. Jill is very hospitable and provides a wonderful English Breakfast. Would highly recommend and will be back hopefully.

Date of stay: October 2014