The central position and parking (£5 per day which seems reasonable) are major pluses and we'd booked last year so had a very good deal. The room in the original part of the hotel was nothing special though it did face the back and was therefore quiet. Floor very creaky so glad we were on second rather than first floor. Shouldn't have to pay for wi-fi these days. I note another reviewer has pointed out the lack of disabled facilities - on the first floor with no lift. A disabled lady staggered up 18 steps hanging on to the banister but the 18th step was without support leading into the corridor. Hotel needs to instal some sort of support for this final step. My four stars is only on the basis of the position and parking, otherwise it would have been three and, had I been disabled, even fewer. Very pleasant lounge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR and Expedia so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury