We stayed at the White Hart to celebrate our 39th Wedding Anniversary. We had a very comfortable privilege room with a very comfortable bed. I was delighted to find a Nespresso coffee machine in the room. We had a very good dinner in the restaurant, which wasn't busy, and the staff were very attentive. The buffet breakfast was excellent and although the restaurant was very busy, we were well looked after. The public rooms with the open fires was a good place to sit with a cup of tea after the short walk back from the shops. The hotel is in a good position for the shops and the Cathedral and has a large car park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury