On my recent trip to Salisbury we stayed at the mercure. The hotel was a bit tired and could use some sprucing up. Our first room looked like something out of an 80's movie. We asked for another room (for 25pounds more) and received much better accommodations. The staff was wonderful and very understanding. With a little bit of work this place could be wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury