Single room, B&B cost £109. Room was a decent size for a single and the bed was very comfy. There is some traffic noise as you would expect from a city centre location but secondary double glazing has been fitted. This is an old building so no air con but a fan is provided. Staff very polite & helpful. Room very clean. Very nice bathroom. On the down side, had to wedge a piece of card in the door to stop it rattling in the wind (I had the window open) and some of the stair carpet is threadbare. Breakfast very good. Desk & chair not good for using a laptop.
Summary: a bit pricey bit I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury