We enjoyed a very pleasant overnight stay at this hotel recently. The hotel is very clean and tidy. The staff and friendly, professional and helpful. The hotel has a very spacious lounge/bar area in the main reception in which to spend time. It has an excellent car park and although you have to pay £6 per day, this is good value and customers are allowed to leave cars after checking out for as long as needed for the day. Breakfast was mainly self service but was very good quality and there was a wide variety of hot and cold food available. We were in their standard double room and were surprised to be presented with a spacious room with four-poster bed. The room facilities were excellent with a free wifi, safe, fridge/minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, comfortable bed and great shower. We were extremely happy with our stay at the White Hart Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury