We stayed here before Christmas ....there was us a family of 4 and my inlaws . We were given a family room which was very small but the kids loved the small add on niche that had a sofa bed in bed. Although the rooms werent anything spectacular the location of the hotel and the lovely open fire in reception made up for it. We enjoyed a beautiful afternoon tea by the fire after an afternoon strolling around the city and cathedral. Being so centrally located to all the city was a huge bonus with the kids as we didnt have to load them into to the car. However the carpark is pretty busy so once you have a spot try not to move your car as you more than likely wont get another one!! There was a wedding whilst we were there but didnt find the noise too disturbing. Overall a lovely hotel full of history and great location. Rooms small but modern and very clean. Breakfast was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury