I can't really fault this. It was excellent value and a very welcome break. If there was one criticism, it was that the restaurant was fully booked in the evening due to Christmas parties. But the staff were very helpful in finding an alternative, non-pub restaurant. The room was great, good size and well kept. The location is also ideal for exploring the town centre and the cathedral.
It had a really good feel and we loved it. Looking forward to going back in the spring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury