The White Hart is an excellent hotel conveniently situated for straightforward car access from the ring road and easy walking access to the town centre and the cathedral which are both very close. Lovely rooms, plenty of hot water, car park, pretty courtyard useful for smokers, pleasant reception area/lounge with open fireplace (welcoming fire when we were there), very good breakfast buffet and both restaurant & bar menus available (though we didn't use this facility choosing to eat at a couple of recommended town centre restaurants). The staff were very helpful and friendly even though they were busy with Christmas parties. Our room was quiet even though parties were going on downstairs. All in all, a very good find which I will return to when next visitng Stonehenge which is all of 20 minutes drive away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury