We only stayed one night, as we wanted to visit Salisbury Cathedral, which is located very close by. White Hart is in a great location if that's why you're visiting Salisbury. Room was pleasantly decorated and quite spacious (by the standards of UK hotel rooms, which do seem to be on the small side). Only complaint was the TV, which was tiny and ancient. Television reception was through rabbit ears, didn't seem to tune into any channels properly. We were only there one night, and were out until quite late so were not bothered. Staff were pleasant and efficient -although we only dealt with reception. Lobby was beautiful - warm and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury