There is no way that I would reccommend this hotel to anyone. The price does not reflect the dated and dirty rooms. Beds and towels had not been changed from the previous stay. The staff were rude and dismissive and I had to ask for help getting my suitcase up the 2 flights of stairs to the second floor. There are no lifts to assit. Paint is coming off the walls and parts of the hallways are falling apart. Chairs in the rooms and in the hallways were dirty. Glasses in room had lipstick marks and dirty. No aircon to cool the rooms which became so hot they were unlivable. I would reccommend the City Lodge which was less that half the price but was very clean and bathroom was twice the size of the Mercure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury