We stayed here while visiting Salisbury and Stonehenge, and would definitely go back time and again. The building is old, lovingly kept up and modernized. A grand hotel in a grand tradition. Everyone was friendly, helpful and made sure that we were comfortable. Breakfast was included and it was plentiful and fresh. Quite affordable even in these belt-tightening times. A must if you're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury