We found this a very nice, friendly hotel. The allocation of rooms was a bit chaotic, and Reception needs tighter management, but we were a fairly large party of friends, and I have no doubt it would be better for individual clents. The breakfasts were the best Hotel breakfasts I have experienced in England, with an excellent selection of fruit juices and fruit, delicious sausages, very good potato rosti, and quite the best croissants I have had outside France. The Beef and Pork Tenderloin at dinner were very tender and had excellent flavour, and the Fruit Salad was the prettiest I have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury