My partner and I have stayed here 3 times, once with his parents.Each time we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and did not want to leave. We initially selected the hotel for its closeness to the Cathedral. We loved the ambience in the hotel and the cosy open fire in the reception lounge that greets you when you come in from the cold. The hotel is a lovely mix of old and new and staff friendly. Great breakfasts with plenty of choice for all, in the large airy dining room. Salisbury is a lovely, "oldy worldy" town. This hotel is perfectly situated for shops, catherdral and lovely traditional pubs. Would also recommed the Thai Sarocha restaurant on New street 5 minutes walk from hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 17th century 3 star hotel with 68 en suite rooms stands in the centre of Salisbury overlooking the famous Cathedral. Ideal base to visit Stonehenge and the New Forest. 25 miles from Southampton Airport, 1 mile from Salisbury railway and coach station. The hotel features the award winning Squires Restaurant and Bar, a lounge, 3 conference suites and a free car park. Nearby local leisure facilities just a short walk away include swimming, sauna, squash, tennis, snooker, horse riding and golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR and Expedia so you can book your Mercure Salisbury White Hart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure White Hart Salisbury Hotel Salisbury
- Accor White Hart Salisbury
- Mercure Salisbury