We stayed one night. The room was large and well appointed although the wallpaper was coming off the ceiling a bit. Staff was friendly and helpful. We had trouble with the control for the shower (a common problem we were told.) Don't pack too heavily because you will have to carry your case up or down some stairs. We had a lovely view of the gardens and we sat outside enjoying the view of the river and the spire from the cathedral.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4* Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel is an original 13th Century coaching inn located in the City of Salisbury with stunning views across the River Avon & Salisbury Cathedral. There are many original features lovingly retained. The original section of the building still boast its wooden beams through-out and our Oak Bar also enjoys the log fire that is lit in our winter months. A selection of Feature and River View Rooms are available along with our original beamed rooms, please ask our reservation or reception teams for details & availability. Our Pavilion Restaurant where the hotel serves Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner to residents and non-residents offers picturesque views of Salisbury Cathedral and the River Avon combined with ‘Sheep in the meadows’ by constable. Our modern Avon Bar which has kept its original beams and other features is the perfect place for meeting friends. We offer Morning Tea & Coffees, Afternoon Cream Teas & Coffee, Lunches and Dinner and drinks through-out the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Rose And Crown Hotel
- Legacy Rose Crown Salisbury