“Good hotel”

Milford Hall Hotel & Spa
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Salisbury
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Used this hotel for business. Rooms are nice and comfortable (though not a fan of the teddy bear on the bed), food is excellent. Staff are helpful though have experience a couple of cases of staff being a bit abrupt.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank chriso11111

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Since my last stay the bar area has been greatly increased in size, the WIFI has been changed and improved and the outside area has been redone, just a few of many things that keep this hotel as my favourite to visit and that becomes a home from home for me on so many occasions.
Spending long periods away from home it is always nice to stay at Milford Hall as all the staff are extremely friendly and the rooms warm and comfortable with good facilities. Nothing is too much for them. Thankyou

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This is our fourth stay at the Milford, the first since it was up-graded to 4star. We booked the afternoon tea, dinner, room and breakfast deal. As we were due to see Bill Wyman and Rhythm Kings that evening there was no problem swopping dinner for lunch so that we could get to the City Hall in time. Good room, excellent staff and service. We'll most likely stay again on our next theatre trip to Salisbury

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
AmandaGuest, Manager at Milford Hall Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Thank you for your comments, I am pleased you enjoyed another good stay. I hope you used and enjoyed the new Garden room and bar which all came on line in the last few weeks.

The hotel keeps investing to ensure that our guests keep enjoying the property, so watch out for our latest improvements on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is my second review of Milford Hall, the previous one in 2012. The standards have not dropped at all and again we had a wonderful time. We were a party of 18 old school friends who meet up annually and I can say, without exception, every one of us was more than impressed with the service provided by the wonderful staff who took a lot of well meaning banter in their stride and looked after us extremely well - rearranging the furniture in the lounge to accommodate us without being asked. Nothing was too mush trouble for them. On Saturday night there was a large wedding party but even so the standards did not drop and the food throughout the weekend was excellent. The rooms were all comfortable and quiet. A massive bonus is that we could leave our cars parked for the weekend and walk into the city, We would like to thank all the staff at the hotel for looking after us all so well.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments and i trust you enjoyed the new garden room and refurbished bar and drawing room since your 1st visit.

see you again.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I enjoyed a super stay at the Milford Hall Hotel. The rooms are lovely, clean and tasteful and the staff really know how to look after you. Nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent and they catered for my special dietary needs without any trouble at all. I'm looking forward to going back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

I am so pleased you enjoyed the staff service, the food and the property. See you again soon.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

From the moment I stepped in through the door I felt as though I was home. Every member of staff made me feel welcome and they genuinely wanted to help. The room was great. The food was great. I will definitely be going back - thank you for such a wonderful stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Many thanks for your comments. I have passed your lovely thoughts on to the staff, who much appreciate your thanks.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

I stayed at the Milford Hall in October for a seminar. I received a friendly welcome and enjoyed a pot of tea in the lounge area with friends. My room was really fabulous, quiet, clean with a very comfortable bed and pillows. The food at the hotel was excellent. I have dietary requirements and they were met without any issues. It was wonderful to be able to enjoy fabulous gluten free food all weekend. I asked for potatoes to be served with my breakfast and the chef, Chris produced some wonderful potatoes. Thanks so much for the attention to my needs without fuss. Very relaxed with delightful helpful staff. Looking forward to coming back next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your 5 star rating and the praise of our staff who all work hard to try to ensure
our guests feel special.