“Handy location”

Websters Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #9 of 58 Salisbury B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Located about a ten-minute walk from the railway station. We had a ground-floor room with our own bathroom. We felt that although it was a perfectly nice place to stay, it was more expensive than other comparable places.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank walkabout413
There are newer reviews for Websters Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Beautiful rooms in a wonderfully maintained building. John and Veronica are truly kind people, and are more than happy to help you find your way around Salisbury and the neighboring areas. As vegetarians, my wife and I were thrilled that they had such a delicious option for a vegetarian English Breakfast. Great location, super easy walk to the downtown area, and plenty to do in the area.

The next time we visit Salisbury, which I know we will, we will be staying here again. Thanks to both of you, John and Veronica! You made our honeymoon truly special.

~ Conley Lowrance

Room Tip: The suite on the first floor is gorgeous, but my wife and I enjoyed the smaller, upstairs bedrooms j...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This was a very cozy guest house near the train station and not far from the center of town. John and Veronica gave us great suggestions for dinner and Veronica cooked up a yummy breakfast. We stayed in the twin room, which was very spacious and had lots of thoughtful touches like a portable fan, a wardrobe, and extra pillows. The shower room was large and bright.

We enjoyed our stay in Salisbury, and will stay at Webster's if we return.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2013

very warm welcome, helpful hosts and homely accomodation.
fresh cooked breakfast with all additional items, many nice touches - proper salt & pepper mills, individual cafetiere and decent cutlery.
my room was very clean with everything needed, John and Veronica were knowlegdeable and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2013

John and Veronica went above and beyond to help me during my stay. As a single person travelling far from home, they were there for me when I needed assistance. One morning I awoke with some back pain and decided to extend my stay. Nothing was too much trouble for them. When I enquired as to where the nearest place was that I could get treatment they went further then I expected to assist me. They even called the place and made an appointment, before showing me on the map where I needed to go. I had a single room for about a week. It was cleaned to perfection every day. Eating their continental breakfast every morning meant that I was so full that I did not feel like lunch until at least 1pm every day. They are a comfortable walk from the city centre (about 20 minutes). If you are not fit enough to walk to the city centre the hospital bus goes down nearby devilies road about every 10 to 20 minutes, stopping at the city centre. You can get a one way trip for between 1 and two pounds. The stop is in the nearby main road and is about two minutes walk away.

Room Tip: My room faced the front of the building adjcent to the stairs so I could hear people as they came an...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Great overnight stay in Salisbury. Friendly/warm welcome, great room - we got the newly refurbished bathroom, which was complete to perfection!! the BB is close to the station and town centre and eating out places. The lovely couple and staff running the B&B were very welcoming and breakfast was great! We'll recommend to others and will definately be back!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2012

We received a warm welcome at Websters B & B, John and veronica are excellent hosts very willing to help you make the most of your stay. The room was very comfortable and spotless, with many thoughtful touches. Breakfast was delicious, from an excellent choice of menu - fresh and cooked to order, including vegetarian options. A perfect location - quiet area but a close walk to the city centre and for us on our way to Southampton a handy place to stop with a very easy drive to the docks.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple