“Relaxing and restful break”

Websters Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 57 Salisbury B&B and Inns
Epsom, United Kingdom
“Relaxing and restful break”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

A delightful place to spend a few days exploring Salisbury.Nothing was too much trouble for the hosts. It was easy to book and any queries were quickly answered. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent.
A most enjoyable time.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 July 2013

From arrival to departure we were treated with excellent care and attention. Our room was well equipped and spotless. John & Veronica local knowledge and advice was of the highest standard. We were made to feel at home and the location is ideal situated just outside the town and took about 10 minuets to walk into the centre. Within the hotel was plenty of information for the area and our hosts were there to advise when required. Breakfast was excellent all freshly cooked and plenty too.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Orange, NSW Australia
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Located about a ten-minute walk from the railway station. We had a ground-floor room with our own bathroom. We felt that although it was a perfectly nice place to stay, it was more expensive than other comparable places.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank walkabout413
New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 May 2013

Beautiful rooms in a wonderfully maintained building. John and Veronica are truly kind people, and are more than happy to help you find your way around Salisbury and the neighboring areas. As vegetarians, my wife and I were thrilled that they had such a delicious option for a vegetarian English Breakfast. Great location, super easy walk to the downtown area, and plenty to do in the area.

The next time we visit Salisbury, which I know we will, we will be staying here again. Thanks to both of you, John and Veronica! You made our honeymoon truly special.

~ Conley Lowrance

Room Tip: The suite on the first floor is gorgeous, but my wife and I enjoyed the smaller, upstairs bedrooms j...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed 30 April 2013

This was a very cozy guest house near the train station and not far from the center of town. John and Veronica gave us great suggestions for dinner and Veronica cooked up a yummy breakfast. We stayed in the twin room, which was very spacious and had lots of thoughtful touches like a portable fan, a wardrobe, and extra pillows. The shower room was large and bright.

We enjoyed our stay in Salisbury, and will stay at Webster's if we return.

Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 April 2013

very warm welcome, helpful hosts and homely accomodation.
fresh cooked breakfast with all additional items, many nice touches - proper salt & pepper mills, individual cafetiere and decent cutlery.
my room was very clean with everything needed, John and Veronica were knowlegdeable and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Salisbury, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 March 2013

John and Veronica went above and beyond to help me during my stay. As a single person travelling far from home, they were there for me when I needed assistance. One morning I awoke with some back pain and decided to extend my stay. Nothing was too much trouble for them. When I enquired as to where the nearest place was that I could get treatment they went further then I expected to assist me. They even called the place and made an appointment, before showing me on the map where I needed to go. I had a single room for about a week. It was cleaned to perfection every day. Eating their continental breakfast every morning meant that I was so full that I did not feel like lunch until at least 1pm every day. They are a comfortable walk from the city centre (about 20 minutes). If you are not fit enough to walk to the city centre the hospital bus goes down nearby devilies road about every 10 to 20 minutes, stopping at the city centre. You can get a one way trip for between 1 and two pounds. The stop is in the nearby main road and is about two minutes walk away.

Room Tip: My room faced the front of the building adjcent to the stairs so I could hear people as they came an...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo