Leena's Guest House
US$116
US$111
US$114
Hotels.com
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$131
US$148
Best Western Red Lion Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$131
Priceline
  • Restaurant
US$80
PremierInn.com
All reviewsfresh berriesthe riverbreakfast was amazingcity centrewarm welcomesitting roomlovely hostsshort walklovely houseevery morningvisit salisburyrooms were very cleanbiscuitspubs and restaurantsa lovely place to staylocation was perfectbed was very comfortable
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed 2 nights at Leena's Guest House and everything was great! Gary is an amazing host, he gave us useful information about Salisbury and nearby places to visit and he even suggested things to do for the evening.
Home feeling, hand made, fresh English breakfast :)

Felt so cosy and homy! Definitely suggest it!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank CharaOik
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We spent a couple of nights at Leena's and could not have enjoyed it more. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble for our host and both the breakfast and the room were great. We will definitely return if we go back to Salisbury

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cathycoo
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We got a room at Leena´s on a very short notice and Gary was kind enough to welcome us late in the evening.
Gary turned out to be a very charming person and he shared a lot of info about what to do and where to go in town. A very nice walk along the river took us to city center in 15 minutes.
We had a very, very good breakfast with everything you would ever ask for. We specially liked the bowl of fresh berries. The breakfast was served in a beautiful diningroom and Gary introduced us to the other guests. There was always a bowl of fresh fruit on a table round the clock.
There was also a parking for the car which was very appreciated.
We will certainly stay there again when we come back to see more of Salisbury.

Room Tip: Try to get a room towards the back garden.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carl L
Reviewed 11 July 2013

I stayed at Leena's Guest House while I was on a school-endorsed trip to England and it was by far the best place we stayed on this trip. The breakfast was delicious and served by the most pleasant and friendly host I've ever met. There was fresh fruit (a favorite within my group), cereal, a wide variety of eggs to order, toast, mushrooms, tomatoes - everything you could ask for in a hearty and tasty breakfast. The rooms were very comfortable and beautifully furnished and always kept clean and fresh. The location of the B&B was ideal for walking into town or driving a short way to see the sites further outside of Salisbury. I would highly recommend Leena's Guesthouse to anyone visiting Salisbury!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank AveryGM
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I'm usually a hotel girl and I've never stayed on my own so I was slightly apprehensive about my stay at Leena's back in April. However my fears turned out to be completely unfounded. I was made to feel extremely welcome, my friend (who I had come to visit) was more than welcome to visit and the breakfast was straight out of the top drawer (-think proper coffee, fresh berries a newspaper and Gary had made a special shopping trip to stock up on veggie sausages for me) I was on my own but didn't want to share a bathroom so I was given a (lovely) double room at a single rate. Leena's is a short walk from the town centre along a lovely river path but in a quiet enough area that I slept like a log. Fantastic I'll certainly be back with my family.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo