“Excellent Sunday lunch”

Ranked #4 of 272 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A fine dining restaurant located upstairs above Costa coffee overlooking Salisbury's Historic Market Square.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

A special Sunday lunch to celebrate two birthdays. Food not only tasted lovely but was also beautifully presented. Staff very friendly and helpful. Definitely one to revisit.

There are newer reviews for Charter 1227 Restaurant

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Went for a meal there and had to wait till it had opened. And well am glad I waited as it was well worth it. The staff were very attentive and polite, the food was delicious, the surroundings were very well presented and the price was very reasonable. Paid for two starters and two main courses for the price of a single meal in a good restaurant. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

First class dinner, my niece who had driven from Kent for a one night stay and is a connoisseur of food and wine said "out of this world" quality, presentation, service excellent. We are old acquaintances of Danny the owner, chef. from his early days at the Barford Inn. Now, in our view number one in Salisbury

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We both enjoyed our dinner here, attentive but not fuzzy service, very tasty and great value for money. Well presented with great care to detail. We highly recommend this establishment.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

What a great surprise. I very rarely venture to Salisbury, and I was looking for somewhere to eat and celebrate my son's 18th Birthday. Consulting Trip Advisor Charter 1227 came up as the best rated and it deserves the top spot. Everything was impeccable, a fine dining experience, with good atmosphere, that's doesn't break the bank, a very rare combination. First class attention to detail. My wife mentioned in passing when making the reservation it was my sons birthday, and the person who took the reservation duly noted the occasion and at the end of the evening my son's dessert was candle lit followed by a happy birthday. A really nice touch. Well done Charter 1227, I will certainly be frequenting Salisbury more often!

1  Thank Nic L