“Pleasant cafe - good location”
Review of Carwardine`s

Carwardine`s
Ranked #7 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Salisbury
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Ran into here to escape the rain but glad that we did - good selection of cake - always an important factor and nice atmosphere

Reviewed 1 May 2014

... the food was bland, dry and just plain disappointing. The breakfast menu was tempting, but we were too late and ordered warm lunches instead. Thank goodness for the beer to wash it down with and cheer us up a bit! Based on the reviews here I'd like to think it was just an off day, but even so, I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

A perfet little cafe with a great variety of tasty food. The atmosphere is always cheerful, the staff very helpful and efficient. The ideal place to eat lunch on market days (Tuesday and Saturday) without spending a lot of money.

1  Thank fanbiche
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I went in to grab a cup of tea whilst I was in Salisbury, but was seduced by the smells from the kitchen.

I ended up walking out with my cuppa and a steak & onion baguette. So much tastiness in a roll !

I'll definitely be going back to explore some of the other menu options. Maybe a big breakfast, or a lovely big steak :-) Service was friendly, prices were really good too.

1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Visited this place for the first time today, lovely food all freshly prepared. Staff were really helpful and seemed to go out of there way to be of assistance to those that needed it. WELL DONE to you all.

1  Thank Daisysam1