“Absolutely Awesome 15000ft Sky Dive”
Review of GoSkydive

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Salisbury
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Skydive the UK’s specialist Tandem Skydiving centre. If you’ve never skydived before – you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional skydive instructors and support staff are specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers and our specialist equipment is selected for tandem skydiving only. We are regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations as well as our own Go Skydive Standards of Excellence. So what's tandem skydiving like? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud. A tandem skydive is the ultimate adrenaline rush. When you jump out of a plane at 10-15,000 feet, you’re putting your trust in a total stranger. Literally throwing yourself into the unknown. Freefalling at 120mph is an experience like nothing on earth. Beyond exhilarating, it defies description. The only way to understand it is to do it. So, ready for the thrill of your life? Let’s do this!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Southampton, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Absolutely Awesome 15000ft Sky Dive”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

After a 30 minute training session I was kitted up for what was to be a Saturday morning quite of the ordinary. Just flying up to 15,000ft in a light aircraft is an exciting experience in itself. Your tandem instructor is talking through all the procedures as you climb. The visibility was fair so the view was good. The tandem instructor had control every moment of the free fall and parachute landing. I would totally recommend anyone to have a go whatever your age . I chose for a camera man to film parts of the day and my descent.
The free fall is weather dependent and for me there was little hanging about... [ only in the air ].
The cafe at Old Sarum airfield served light snacks and hot drinks which for me was most welcome after such an exhilarating experience. My recommendation .It's absolutely safe so have a go and enjoy it.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Couldn't recommend these guys more. Excellent service from the initial enquiry until I landed. I was treated very well throughout the booking process and on the day felt relaxed and had 100% confidence in the entire team and my instructor (which is kind of important when you're about to plummet to earth at 120mph). Skydiving was an amazing experience on its own, everyone should try it, but I can't imagine any company could surpass the relaxed professionalism shown by GoSkydive. Looking forward to visiting again sometime soon!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Ihatetextmessages
Southchurch
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Again! Again!!”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We arrived as part of 40th present for my twin and I.
After registration and the briefing/training, we came out to a big thunderstorm and a weather hold on all jumps.
The staff were great, kept us all up to date via the speaker system which was available in the busy cafe.
A few people decided to call it a day, but we held on for a last minute clearance. It came! Right at the end of the day. We were treated to an amazing sunset jump from 15000'.
Nerves were only there for a bit, but the feeling is nothing I have ever had before...... AMAZING!
The instructors are fantastic and put you completely at ease.
I would go straight for the 15000' jump because I guarantee you will wish you had longer in the free fall.

Book this today!

Gosport, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic day, it was bought for me as a birthday present, I had so much fun and jumped from 15000ft!! Staff were so nice and made me feel at ease.
My second jump is booked and I can not wait!! :)

Visited August 2013
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Would do it again tomorrow :)”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

My boyfriend and I both signed up to do a 10,000foot skydive for charity in September. We were one of the first to jump at about 10am. We had a safety briefing (which lasted about 30mins), in which we both felt so reassured. At the end we were told we could upgrade to the 15,000foot jump, where you get more free fall - this had to be done. After getting all out equipment on - which all felt super safe - we then waited to do our jump in a little "holding bay". The instructors were so professional but at the same time such a laugh. The plane ride up was amazing - with great views over Salisbury. When it was time to jump remember the tips they told you and you will absolutely love it. My boyfriend was winding up his instructor so much he flipped him out of the plane backwards which he says was incredible. So amazing, so much fun and the buzz afterwards is like no other. If you've always wanted to do a skydive I can't recommend GoSkydive Salisbury enough