“Great location Great people Great times”
Review of GoSkydive

Ranked #2 of 20 Tours in Salisbury
Type: Skydiving, Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Go Skydive the UK’s specialist Tandem Skydiving centre. If you’ve never skydived before – you’ve come to the right place. Our team of professional skydive instructors and support staff are specially trained to work with first-time tandem skydivers and our specialist equipment is selected for tandem skydiving only. We are regulated by the British Parachute Association adhering to their strict regulations as well as our own Go Skydive Standards of Excellence. So what's tandem skydiving like? Imagine an experience that puts your senses into overdrive. One that has your heart racing, the adrenaline pumping. And that leaves you so ecstatic you want to scream out loud. A tandem skydive is the ultimate adrenaline rush. When you jump out of a plane at 10-15,000 feet, you’re putting your trust in a total stranger. Literally throwing yourself into the unknown. Freefalling at 120mph is an experience like nothing on earth. Beyond exhilarating, it defies description. The only way to understand it is to do it. So, ready for the thrill of your life? Let’s do this!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Oxford, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great location Great people Great times”
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

Jumped with these guys twice now, you won't be disappointed.
Make sure you book a 15000ft jump, nearly one minute of free fall.
Always plenty going in at the airfield to keep you busy if the British weather isn't playing ball.
Just remember, don't look down!!!!!!!

Visited September 2013

Bournemouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience, Excellent Company”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Our Skydive was my girlfriend's idea, she had always wanted to do one so we agreed to make it a birthday gift for each other in early November 2013. I have to admit that I was quite nervous about it but every member of GoSkydive staff I spoke to when booking was just excellent - friendly, enthusiastic and professional. By the time we had completed our initial safety briefing and training on the day I felt more excited than nervous and the mood of everyone at the airfield was very positive. The staff at GoSkydive are very experienced, very knowledgable and make everything very comfortable. The equipment is modern and expensive - which I found really reassuring too. The only small negatives I can think of are the long wait to jump as customers can add a cameraman or change their jump height on the day (we arrived at 8:30am but didn't jump until 4:30pm) and the airfield café staff were nowhere near as friendly or professional as the GoSkydive team. All in all though, a wonderful experience, we'll definitely do it again (15,000ft next time!) and we'd recommend it and GoSkydive, to anyone!

Farnborough, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Adventure”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

My best friend the two of us a tandem skydive experience for my last birthday and we got around to doing it this year. We had a couple of issues with booking due to our limited availability and the bad weather conditions but the staff were fantastic in helping us with our booking. The staff were also very friendly and good humored on arrival and immediately relaxed our nerves and the training was professional and exciting. The jump itself was amazing, unlike anything we'd ever experienced before and the instructors we were jumping with catered our jumps to make them more personal for us. All in all it was an incredible experience and we'll definitely be back next year to try out the 15000 foot jump!

Visited July 2013
Swindon, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant experience”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Present from the kids for my 67th birthday(the youngest jumped as well) you must get the video!! The staff were brilliant, the view amazing.We will be back!!!!John(joe)masters

Visited May 2013
Carshalton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I booked this tandem dive for my daughter's 16th birthday, and in her own words (after she landed) "that was brilliant, I want to do it again". Her tandem instructor was great, laughing and joking before that actually took off, which calmed her her nerves down. We paid extra for a camera man who took stills and video of the sky dive. The photo's were great and the video was fantastic. The original day we booked, the weather was not that good, so there was a lot of hanging about waiting for the weather to change (there is a cafe on site) but it didn't and we had to re-book for a different day. On the new day my daughter was one of the first to dive (being as she missed out last time). Great team, I would recommend GoSkydive if this is your first dive, (or second, third, .........).

Visited July 2013