Open today: 08:00 - 15:00
Book In Advance
Tours from GoSkydive tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews tandem skydive free fall amazing experience ground crew safe hands these guys video package actual jump whole team ft jump plane ride whole process usb stick raise money adrenaline rush safety briefing sky diving
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

This was the most amazing experience anyone could ever have, the best present of my life!!!! I couldn't fault anything about this and I'm definitely going back, the team were so great and very calming for nerves

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Hi hairymaryb,

Congratulations on completing your skydive with us! It's great to hear that it was the best present of your life, we look forward to seeing you back for another jump with us!

Connor and the GoSkydive Team

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say...Go Skydive were amazing. My instructor Craig and cameramen Roman were brilliant. I was so nervous prior to the jump but they both kept me calm. Safety was a priority to them and all ground crew were friendly and professional. Would definitely jump again but only with Go Skydive! Hubby gave me this jump as a 60th birthday present, one I shall remember for ever!

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hi Stargazer0,

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your day with us! Your husband really got you a memorable gift for your 60th, hopefully it won't be long before we see you for jump number 2!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This was the best experience of my life, I got it for my 18th birthday from my parents and family, I’d never been in a plane before so I was double nervous but asoon as I was on my way up I was 100% calm, the staff where so good from ground team to instructors, I did my skydive with nick and camera man roman, he was incredible kept it all so straight forward and even when we had jumped he kept it interesting by showing me all the local land marks, even let me take control of the parachute, all in all I’d strongly recommend this to anyone at any age, even if your scared of heights you’ll love it!

Hi Thomas,

It sounds like your family picked the perfect birthday present. Well done on completing your first skydive and your first time in a plane all in one day!

We're glad you enjoyed it so much,

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I booked a parachute for my twin girls but one of them chickened out last minute so I had to step in and I’m so glad I did, it was awesome so much so we’ve booked up to jump again!
From registration to the jump it’s self GoSkydive were amazing, the set up is fantastic & any nerves I had soon disappeared. I was lucky enough to have Henk as my instructor, he’s a top guy, very funny & slightly mad lol
The first jump was back in June and we had perfect weather but last month our jump was cancelled due to poor weather so we need to reschedule... I cannot wait..

Thanks to all the guys at GoSkydive

TandemSkydive, Front Office Manager at GoSkydive, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Hi Iain D,

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the whole experience, Henk is absolutely brilliant. It will be great to see you guys back for your second jump, lets hope that this Autumn brings some beautiful days!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Where do I begin... I had to rebook twice due to weather and the guys n gals made it so much easier than it could have been, many thanks Ciara!

When I did get there to do it, they crew were all fantastic! Proper installations and inductions, very professionally handled but also very warm and friendly, many of the guys and girls stand out that I didn’t even jump with, Stacy, my tandem partner (Edd - what an awesome awesome dude!), George, Ryan, Roman, Craig... the entirety of the ground crew made this experience wonderful from the off!

On to the jump, me bring me I went for 15k for my charity jump, the plane was in lovely condition, all the gear n prep were bang on and the jump was spectacular! Never have I felt so vulnerable and yet so safe and protected! Edd made the entire jump a delight, lots of freedom open to every possibility feasible and really chilled and friendly while perfectly professional!

I’m definitely jumping again and I can’t wait to see you guys again! Much love and thank you so much!!!!

Alex and Alex

Hi Alex,

It is great to hear that the rebooking process has been easy for you to complete, it is a shame The Great British weather has not been kinder to us recently! A 15,000ft jump for charity- what a wonderful skydive. Alex we cannot wait to see you back- I'm sure it won't be long.