“A wonderful dinner”

Ranked #12 of 272 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$11 - US$43
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Leonardo's La Piazza we specialize in pizza, pasta and risottos, as well as rustic a la carte dishes including fresh fish, chicken, veal and lamb and of course British fillet steak. All our food is freshly made and our pizzas can be customized to suit your taste. We are located in the heart of Salisbury, on Oatmeal Row (access from the Market Place). We are allergen aware, offer gluten free options and have recently been awarded the prestigious 5* rating with the Department of Health.
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We came across Leonardo's as we walked in Salisbury looking at different places to eat. We decided we liked the menu and took a table outside. The weather was a bit cool but it was a delightful evening. What a total surprise! We had been in England for 8 days and without a doubt the dinner we had at Leonardo's was the best meal we had on our vacation. Laura the waitress was wonderful and my bone in veal chop was superb. Overall, we had a superior dinning experience and I encourage anyone in Salisbury to stop in and enjoy.

1  Thank William S
There are newer reviews for Leonardo's La Piazza

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Another visit for my birthday this time and once again enjoyed it... staff are all so good and make you feel so welcome ...I work hard and every now and again like to be spoilt and this is the place I love to go just for that...if you don't enjoy your experience here I'll pay your bill (not)

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Went for lunch, the food was good and good value, nowhere near as good as the Grillado. The service was friendly but one of my friends had a spritzer and was charged £4.95 which I think is excessive. Have had dinner here and that was a lot better although I imagine a spritzer still costs the same!!

2  Thank Fiona979
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stopped off at Salisbury for an overnight stay en route to a cruise at Southampton and chose this restaurant for the great reviews and we were not disappointed! The food was delicious with a lovely cosy atmosphere to the place too. Would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

What can I say
Another yummy evening of great food & suburb service
Just cannot fault this wonderful restaurant
& when the sun is shining they also have outside seating
Alfresco is the way to go