“Continues to Impress”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I'm not going to write a long review because I have already previously sung Arzoo's praises - we visited for the first time two weeks after they opened and have been back on many occasions. Im glad to report the high standard has been not just maintained but improved upon.

In summary - Food great, service perfect, staff talk to you as humans, prices reasonable, wife's Salmon Shashlik (not on the menu) fantastic - I kid you not, she claims it was the BEST fish dish EVER in an Indian restaurant.

I'll shut up now as I said it was going to be a short review.

p.s Try the Meat Methi - brilliant! Just ask for more Fenegreek and a little more spicy.

1  Thank Robert Y

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Nice service and a very fair price. Btw, food really good too! We will make this our local as cheaper than the Shah Jahan and as good in my opinion.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Had an hour before my train and just happened ed to pass by this place with an empty tummy.
Very friendly staff, talkative and smiley.
Ordered the set meal for 1, it was fantastic. Poppadoms, mixed Grilled meats, curry, rice, Nan AND a side for £15. Great plate with the Poppadoms, normally you get a tiny amount of onions etc but was so happy to get a big selection with this place, the mixed meat starter was great - especially the home made coriander sauce!
Main meal was great, house special dish which was a great portion size (maybe even a little too much) Lol fresh naan bread and a recommended side dish which was potato based and very tasty!
Highly recommend this place - wait for the next train!

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Award winning chef, reflected in this fantastic meal. Presentation excellent and outstanding food. Our group comprising of waitrose partners were all impressed without exception. We will never look any further than this restaurant for an authentic Indian meal. Please keep to this standard, we will highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Food was lovely; It had lots of depth. The menu was vast; plenty to choose from ! There are many 'Chef's Signature dishes'. The staff were very friendly and the service was brilliant. I would highly recommend you try this place! I will definitely return.

1  Thank Jason S