Spire House
US$126
US$110
US$99
  • Breakfast included
The Stones Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$127
US$124
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$100
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
US$147
Agoda.com
Best Western Red Lion Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$106
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsposter bedwarm welcometrain stationbiscuitsstayed longerfresh milkconvenient locationcity centrea lovely staytea and coffeeloishostspubswallpaper
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Walking distance from the train station, Spire House is two steps away from everything. John couldn't have been more helpful about the places to be seen in Salisbury. The room was a good size, peaceful, clean. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We stayed at Spire House earlier this month and found Lois and John to be outstanding hosts. They provided plenty of local information and couldn't have been more accommodating. Very, very highly recommended.

Room Tip: Our room on the back of the house was very quiet. We couldn't hear any of the traffic out front.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 November 2013

The welcome was so friendly that, after a long journey, I felt immediately at home. Strongly recommended for comfort and location- and stepping across the road for an early morning stroll round the Cathedral Grounds is a good way to start the day...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Good location, I walked from the train station but was travelling light. I arrived after a long day and Lois couldn't have been more helpful, ready with maps etc for restaurant finding. The room was clean with en suite and I had a sound night's sleep. Lois fixed me up with a welcome cooked breakfast and booked me a cab for my onward travel which arrived earlier than expected despite the cab company stating that there could be a wait. Would definitely stay again next time I'm in Salisbury.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the cathedral are on a small but relatively busy road although I didn't notice any particular noise and I'm not a heavy sleeper.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed only one night here, but I wanted to stay as long as possible if I had more free time. Lois & John are so nice and I could spend a wonderful time here. Surely I would choose this B&B next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo