Premier Inn Salisbury North Bishopdown Hotel
US$120
US$114
  • Restaurant
The Pembroke Arms Hotel(Wilton)(Great Value!)
US$119
Legacy Rose & Crown Hotel(Salisbury)(Great Value!)
US$111
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$112
1,057 results
All reviewsrestaurant next doortable tablemeal dealadjoining restaurantpark and ridegood nights sleepno air conwhat it says on the tinfamily roombudget hotelquiet locationnight's sleepcooked breakfastcomfy bedbuffet styleample parkingreception staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Well worth a visit to this inn we found the rooms spacious clean well presented, towels sheets are changed every day. Good cleaning service, there is no air con in the rooms only a fan, take your own tea coffee felt what was provided not enough. Had a meal in the restaurant a bit pricey the meals genourous portions friendly staff very helpful, would go again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I have stayed in this hotel a number of times over the last few years and in my last review I wrote that that the upgrading had been a great improvement. Eighteen months later it is good to report that these standards have been maintained. I spend very little time at the hotel apart from sleeping and yes like the adverts say the beds are comfortable. Premier therefore remains, for now, my hotel of choice when I am visiting Salisbury.
My one gripe is the limited 30 minutes free internet access, other hotels have left them way behind on this one, certainly in my own experience, most places are unlimited free wi-fi these days. I know it is free in the adjoining bar and restaurant so why not in our rooms!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This Premier Inn is great, we have stayed here several times as we have friends living just around the corner and always had a great stay. The staff are always very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I often phone before or even ask on the day for an extra duvet as I have a bad back and need bed to be a bit softer and it is never a problem, they have even offered to lay it out on the bed for me. The staff recognise us now and are always happy to have a chat with my very talkative young son. The restaurant next door is also very good and we always go in there for our dinner. The hotel is always spotless clean and we find it very comfortable. If you are a single woman staying they automatically put you on the 1st floor near the beginning of the corridor for safety, which is a comforting idea but do be aware that there is no lift, but staff have always asked me if I need help with my luggage.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Well located and used as a one night stopover on way to a few days away.

Room much the same as virtually all the others in the chain - you know what you are getting.

Ate at the adjoining eatery. Pretty good value though the staff seemed pretty rushed and condiments requested not delivered.

Great value breakfast to set us up for a few hours.

Front desk staff very helpful in settling us in and giving local advice for the next day.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Plenty of parking available, friendly and efficient check in.
This hotel is of the "long corridor" variety so if you have trouble walking, ask for a room near the foyer. Room was immaculate, as it appears this has recently had an upgrade as all bathroom fittings appeared new, tiling new, etc. Also a massive flat screen TV on the wall including the HD channels that are available on Freeview.
There was no auxiliary socket for the tv which has been included in some hotels I have stayed in after the upgrades.
By the presence of a floor fan AND a desk fan, I would assume these rooms get very hot in the summer.

Had an evening meal in the adjacent pub which was family friendly, fast service and good food.
Now the not so good. A cooked breakfast on the first morning took 45 minutes to arrive after my order placed. They took my order again so I assume something went wrong, but they were not busy so have no idea.
Breakfast on the second morning was no problem, arrived very quickly.

Room Tip: Long corridors so if you are not very mobile make that clear when you book.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo