“Great Father-Son Experience!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Fun & Games in Salisbury
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My son and I went to the Ultimate Race Car Experience and had an absolutely amazing time. The movement of the simulator rigs surprised me but not as much as their "G-Seats". There are pads in every part of the seat that squeeze you to give the feeling of much higher G-forces than you are actually experiencing. After a few minutes you don't even realise that your being squeezed by these pads and it just feels like you are driving a race car to its limits. I really enjoyed it.

My son is massively into motorsport and racing and he loved it too... He made this review on his YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGxJBXNeIgI

2  Thank Antony M

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have been a couple of times now and I will be going many more times. I have already booked the venue for my Birthday Party party this year.
From the moment you enter the venue you are made to feel very welcome by the staff and are given a full brief on the simulator and how it works.

The main room looks more like an F1 garage, it is kept spotless.

There are numerous car and tracks to chose from and it could also be used as a training aid to help someone learn to drive.
Even when you are not in one of the 6 cars you will still enjoy your experience as it is also great entertainment watching others as they drive around the tracks.

However, if you are a 'need for speed' freak then this is about as real as it gets without actually being in a racing car. The adrenaline rush is huge and the simulators full motion feedback with 'G' forces lets you experience driving an F1 car around Silverstone without killing yourself.
You can race against your friends and family and it gave me the chance to compete against my adult sons and actually beat them at something again.

This is a fantastic experience and a real bonus for anyone in Salisbury, thank you URCE.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

I visited ultimate race car experience with a couple of friends not long ago and I can't think of anything I could fault with the facility! It was brilliant.

We had booked an hour session and began by getting the full kit on to make the experience more real then ever! We had a talk to ask whether we had experience and began in a basic F1 car to get use to the full motion sim and then as time went on we stopped for a little break where we were offered a drink before deciding to race one another at silverstone! We all raced In the BMW Z4GT3 and of course I won!

With over 60 Tracks and 30 Cars to choose from I would defiantly recommend this experience! I can't wait for there official launch on the 17th Of May now!!

Thank you ultimate race car experience for a brilliant experience!!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Well what a fantastic and ultimate experience this was, so the name of the business is certainly very apt.

From the moment we arrived to when we left, all six of us (4 adults & 2 children) were made to very very welcome. The building was spotlessly clean and given that the walls and floor are white, it was a joy to see.

We were here for my son Josh's 14 birthday. It was a gift from a family member and what a surprise it was for Josh!

Mark Lush explained how the simulators worked and what you could expect to feel once in the driving seat, but even though it had been explained it went beyond all expectations.

For anyone that's not sure about booking an "Ultimate Race Car Driving Experience" I would urge you to book! It's fun, it's fast and it's loud! It's everything you think you'd expect and more.

These simulators really are amazing! This is something for the inner competitor, the racing drivers amongst you, those that want to experience driving anything from a Williams F1 to a BWM Z4 Touring car on tracks that include Silverstone, Monte Carlo, Dubai and many more.

With two very competitive boys and husband I have no doubt that we will be visiting again very soon.

Massive thanks for an amazing and Ultimate race car experience.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is truly an experience not to be missed if you like driving at speed!! There is a vast array of cars (F1, rally etc) and tracks from around the world to choose from!!
So if you have ever imagined yourself as a F1 driver - this is as realistic as it gets! The experience is full motion simulation where you can feel every bump on the track with the chair shifting and vibrating with every turn!
Go in a group of up to 6 people and you can race each other, as the sims are linked!!
Apparently they do corporate events, such as team building for small companies. They also do birthdays!
Visit them at www.ultimaterce.co.uk or we found them on Facebook!!