“Great location”

Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is a huge restaurant overlooking the Market Square. It has quite a varied menu and having eaten here several times, it would seem the food is always of a good standard.

Service is a little slow but this might just be while they are finding their feet and getting used to things.

Have met friends there as well as taken business colleagues for meals and would certainly go back again.

1  Thank Moyra R

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My boyfriend and I visited here one Monday lunchtime. There weren't many other diners, and service was a bit slower than we were expecting. Our drinks arrived quickly, but not the olives we'd ordered, these came with our mains and were taken off the bill for us as an apology which I thought was a nice gesture. My goats cheese, sweet onion chutney and toasted walnuts on toasted ciabatta and salad was great, and just what I was after. My boyfriend's wildboar and chorizo burger with chips was also good (although the chips came in a metal container with holes, which made it a bit messy for him as he does like vinegar with his chips, and the only vinegar available was balsamic). The toilets were very clean.

Overall, a good meal (£26 for two mains and drinks).

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Had a couple of friends say they had a good meal, so we thought it was time to try the new addition to Salisbury's restaurants a go, and we were pleasantly surprised! I wasn't sure what to expect from this chain, but the food was great, not a huge choice which I don't mind because they can focus and what they do, do well! I love a good pizza so went for one of there gigantic's which was great and my wife had a steak which I could of easily eaten as well as it did looked really good, add a couple of glasses of good wine and I was happy!

The restaurant was clean, the staff were very friendly and attentive so I will defiantly be going back!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Had heard really good reviews of Wildwood from friends who'd eaten there, so went in with our 4 children for a celebration lunch. It was a busy Saturday lunchtime, so glad we had pre-booked. Really lovely décor and tables were far enough apart so that you could sit comfortably without being worried about stretching out in your chair and bumping into next door table! Good choice of food on the menu, and I liked the fact that the kids menu was quite varied and was very reasonably priced, as were the kids drinks. Main course took a while to arrive (approx. 35 mins from ordering), but the kids were kept occupied with funky drink glasses, and colouring/activity book, and general family chit chat :) food was great quality and good size portions (I had seafood risotto and other half had calzone). Desserts were delicious, and attention to detail on kids icecream was welcomed by the children. Drinks were reasonably priced, and the free candy floss at the end of the meal for the children was a lovely surprise. Will definitely be heading back soon for a family meal.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Visited this restaurant on a busy Friday night but the service was very friendly and efficient. The restaurant is situated in a great location on the market place and the interior is simply furnished but works well. The menu concentrates on pizzas, pasta and burgers with a fair selection of wines and continental beers. I had a basic burger with bacon and cheese extras, the burger was very tasty and came with well seasoned fries. The restaurant is part of a chain but doesn't have a soulless corporate feel.

1  Thank Brentzy