“off the cuff”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
essex
“off the cuff”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed in Salisbury as part of our anniversary weekend away.
We had read reviews of this restaurant and went on the off chance they might have a table.
How lucky were we its the best Chinese meal we have every had.
They spoilt us with special drinks for the occasion. The house rose was lovely.
If you get a chance please try it but you must book.
Felt really special that night.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank abily

Salisbury
“A true gem!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Jade specialises in seafood. The lobster and sea bass are to die for. The service is always excellent and always with a personal touch. I do not think that we have ever in all the years we have been going there have had anything but an excellent meal.

Visited June 2014
“Fabulous anniversary meal”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Had a great time here with my husband. We had a set menu and enjoyed every dish. Service was excellent. They also offer a take away service if you don't feel like eating in but still want to eat great Chinese!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kaidensmummy
Truro, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to eat”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Small restaurant with very friendly staff, we ordered too much food and the waitress even gave us advice that we could have half portions, don't normally get that in restaurants. Food was very nice and the owner later said you can have food that is not on the menu, again I have never come across this in any other restaurant. Felt very welcoming and had a very relaxed meal, will definitely use this Chinese again.

• Visited July 2014
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Fabulous banquet at reasonable prices”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I love eating at The Jade, who are a Cantonese and seafood restaurant. The only place I have consistently enjoyed eating Chinese cuisine. Maybe that's just me. I love the chefs special menu. Nothing is fixed, if you want a change, just ask! My most favourite though is to walk in and leave it up to Joe the owner. The best time is early in the evening when he has time to chat! If only I could eat here more often!

• Visited June 2014