“Excellent Fajitas”

Cuisines: Mexican, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Not been here for at least a year. I booked a table for 5 good job as when we arrived at 2045 hrs the place was rammed. Seated after a few minutes, I started with Nachos then Chicken Fajitas, they were as good as they've always been, really tasty. Then we had cocktails, and shooters, delicious!
Talking with our waiting who said his son in law bought the resturant 18 months ago. I would say the new management has definitely improved the place.
I wont leave it so long to come back.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

We went to Cactus Jacks for my birthday but sadly it didn't live up to expectation. They couldnt find my booking then gave us a table by the door, drafty, even though there where plenty of empty tables. The service was o.k but the food portions where small and really not very tasty, We ordered a bottle of wine which arrived in a cooler, we weren't asked to taste it. We won't be going back.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

We went here as a group of 18 back at the beginning of september, granted we went on a tuesday evening so it was very quiet but as we had pre-ordered we were served quickly and efficiently. The only downside was that a couple of my wraps were mouldy! but on pointing this out to the waiter, who looked mortified - quickly replaced them apologising terribly, but this hardly mattered to me. all in all the food was lovely and so nice to have different food. So much so that we are heading back there this weekend for my 19th Birthday. hopefully its as nice as last time.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

The food was excellent and there was a good range of drinks. It certainly seemed as if the food was being made fresh to order.

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Earlier this week my boyfriend & I visited Cactus Jacks Salisbury for the first time. It was quite quiet but I enjoyed the atmosphere. The staff were friendly. The food was out of this world delicious! Probably one of the best meals out I've ever ever had. The starters were delicious & I really enjoyed my vegetarian Jacks wrap. All of the food was extremely flavourful and I've never enjoyed a meal so much. I will definitely be visiting again.