“MARVELLOUS WELCOMING CAFE!”

The Haven
Ranked #56 of 282 Restaurants in Salisbury
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Three weary travellers transferred from A303(!) usual hold ups .. Found The Haven .. appropriate name! Lovely service from lovely people, you fed and watered us well, ignore any bad reviews this is a GOOD place to take a break. We had three of the Sunshine Brekkies and Tea .. and Coffee... other comment mentioned the sausages being the favourite by most .. I swapped mine for my son’s tomatoes! So I’m happy! The food was hot, and served with care. We found a gem !!! Thankyou so much... We will recommend.

Kirsty W, Manager at The Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Arh! Thank you very much for such a delightful, thoughtful and almost rhyming review Lynn! :-) You've made us smile!
Funnily enough, that is why we called it The Haven, we aim to be a little haven to those travelling long journeys. Thank you for taking the time to visit us and then taking the time to review us too, we really appreciate it. We look forward to welcoming you again shortly!
Hope your onward journey improved!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Place was very clean and tidy and staff were very attentive and friendly and checked twice to see if everything was ok, breakfast was ok but small portions and high prices meant it didn’t add up for value for money. I work all over the country and you can get far better value for money cooked breakfast in the centre of London or pretty much anywhere else.

Kirsty W, Manager at The Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you very much for your positive review. We appreciate your comments. I cannot tell which breakfast you ate but for those other potential/customers reading, we do a vast range of breakfasts starting from £4.50 up to a massive breakfast for £9.90. All breakfasts come with toast and are freshly cooked to order. For other readers please visit our breakfast menu online: https://www.thehaven-salisbury.com/all-day-breakfasts
Thank you for your time and I do hope it doesn't stop you from popping in when you're next passing by. :-)

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Good value for money, excellent service and spotlessly clean - far superior to those dreadful motorway services - programme it into your SATNAV if heading that way

Kirsty W, Manager at The Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Thank you Rob, that's wonderful music to my ears! We are very pleased you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Visited on way home yesterday looking for a breakfast. Although I live in Salisbury I have never visited before. Had their mid range breakfast and was very pleased at the service and quality of food for the price. Place was squeaky clean and busy with a very pleasant atmosphere. Will visit again without any hesitation

Kirsty W, Manager at The Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Why Good Morning Rob! :-)
Thank you so much for this lovely heart warming review. We are delighted you really enjoyed your visit with us and we are very happy that we shall see you again! I'm pleased you finally stopped to come in and try us out. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We visited on a Sunday morning for breakfast.
Good points: service & speed of service was great.
Portions were piping hot & generous sized.
Coffee was great.
Restaurant was spotlessly clean.

Not so good points:
I felt the sausages could have been better quality - they seemed to be cheap, catering sausages.
Breakfast wasn’t cheap; Just under £10 for a sunshine breakfast (the smallest breakfast choice) and an Americano.

Overall this is a positive review, many more good points than bad and we will return!

Kirsty W, Manager at The Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Good Morning Lucy,

I absolutely agree with your comment on our sausages, it's just when I serve better quality unfortunately the irony is that, I receive complaints. This sausage is the one that pleases most people and is the best seller, believe it or not. I have to follow what the majority of my customers want, and this is it I'm afraid. However please do say next time and we will swap your sausage for extra bacon or we do a wonderful tasty veggie sausage instead. That's not a problem. :-)

Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!